What Do You Get in ND Probiotic?
- Lactobacilli to promote regularity of the bowel, to support urogenital and vaginal health, and to help protect the gut lining. *
- Bifidobacteria have the role of inhibiting the colonization of harmful bacteria and pathogens, by making the gut inhospitable; to promote regularity; and may prevent diarrhoea, even when travelling abroad. *
- Streptococcus thermophilus promotes bowel regularity; lines the gut wall as a barrier to unwanted materials; and produces the lactase enzyme which helps to break down lactose for digestion, even for those who are lactose intolerant. *
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) are pre-biotic and support the growth of beneficial microorganisms in the intestinal tract. FOS are also considered a soluble fibre which increases in bulk in the gut, promoting bowel regularity. *
- Healthy gut flora as an integral part of immune functioning, increasing general resistance to infections, as well as gastrointestinal symptoms such as constipation, diarrhoea, and (IBS) Irritable Bowel Syndrome.*
Serving Size: 3 Capsules;
Servings Per Container: 40;
Amount per Serving: Probiotic Bacteria Complex 15 billion CFU;
Lactobacillus acidophilus 3.75 billion; Lactobacillus rhamnosus 3 billion; Bifidobacterium lactis 2.25 billion; Lactobacillus casei 1.5 billion; Bifidobacterium breve 1.5 billion; Bifidobacterium longum 1.5 billion; Bifidobacterium bifidum 750 million; Streptococcus thermophilus 750 million; Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) 660; Daily Value not established for probiotic components.
Other ingredients: rice flour, vegetable cellulose.
As a dietary supplement, suggested use is to initially take the recommended dose twice daily, after breakfast and after meals, until desired results occur. Then, for maintenance, take the recommended does once daily after breakfast. The recommended dose is 1 capsule for children; 2 capsules for adults; and 3 capsules for senior adults.
Do You Have the GUTS for Good Health?
HealthRight Nutraceuticals’ ND Probiotic is formulated using non-dairy, natural, vegetarian sources of beneficial microoganisms and Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) to support the health of your digestive tract.*
Over 15 billion beneficial microorganisms in each serve!
What are the benefits of taking a good probiotic?
– Probiotics are live microorganisms which, if enough are taken, can promote good gastrointestinal health and integrity.*
– Good gastrointestinal health is required to prevent constipation, diarrhoea, (IBS) Irritable Bowel Syndrome, obesity caused by poor nutrient absorption, and even many skin conditions such as Atopic Dermatitis.*
– Gut flora is recognised by some as an integral part of our immune systems, with the useful microorganism population being compared to an internal organ in its own right. Healthy gut flora can therefore be inferred to be a necessary component to our individual good health and resistance to infection.*
Our non-dairy derived healthy bacteria are of the following 8 strains:
– Lactobacilli acidophilus
– Lactobacilli rhamnosus
– Lactobacilli casei
– Bifidobacteria lactis
– Bifidobacteria breve
– Bifidobacteria longum
– Bifidobacteria bifidum
– Streptococcus thermophilus
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We’re so confident that you’ll enjoy better gastrointestinal health and comfort that we will give you your money back No Questions Asked!
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.